The Agent Control Center communicates with Sequentum servers through the Sequentum Server API. The Sequentum Server API communicates on port 8004 by default, so you must open port 8004 in the Windows Firewall on Sequentum Servers.
Follow these steps to open port 8004 in the Windows firewall.
1. Open Administrative Tools and then open Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
2. Add a new inbound rule and select Port as Rule type and click Next.
3. Select TCP and enter 8004 as Specific local port, and then click Next.
4. Select Allow the connection and click Next.
5. Select Domain, Private and Public, and then click Next.
6 Enter a name for the new rule and click Finish.
We're now ready to connect the Sequentum Server to the ACC. Make sure the Sequentum Server edition is installed on the server, and then follow these steps.
1. In the Sequentum Enterprise Editor open the Agent Control Center menu in the top right corner and select Login.
2. Login to the ACC.
3. Open the Agent Control Center menu again and select Connect This Server.
4. Enter a server name and a local path, and then click Add. The local path is the directory where agents will be deployed on this server.