Sequentum Enterprise is Windows-based software applications. The supported versions of Windows are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows 2012R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019. While a Macintosh version is not available, a number of users utilize Parallel's windows emulation software and other windows emulators to successfully run Sequentum Enterprise.
Installing Sequentum Enterprise is easy. Simply follow these steps:
1. Download the setup file from the Sequentum website.
2. Find the setup.zip file on your local disk (likely to be your Downloads folder).
3. Open the zip file and then double-click the setup.exe file to launch it.
4. After a moment, you'll see the first panel of the Sequentum Enterprise setup wizard. Click the Next button to continue with the installation.
5. Click the option to Accept the Agreement, and then click the Next button.
6. In the next panel, you can change the installation location. If you accept the default location, simply click Next. Otherwise, click the Browse button to choose a different installation folder, and then choose the folder and click the Open button to close the pop-up, and then click the Next button.
7. In the next panel, you can change the name of the folder that will appear in the Windows Start Menu. Click Next and, in the next panel, click the Install button to complete the installation.
8. Locate Sequentum Enterprise in the Windows Start Menu and launch it.